Monday, April 9, 2012

Mini Beauty Haul

Caved and bought some Dolly Wink Lashes off eBay, along with a case. Total was $40.49 - I know you can get them cheaper from SaSa, but I had $16.09 in eBay bucks so I only paid $24.40, and I was happy to have tracked shipping from the US (California).

Picked up some flat iron spray at the supermarket because there was a coupon for $2 off, and I need some help managing my short(er) hair. Also got a plain matte brown eyeshadow for contouring/filling in brows/actually using as an eyeshadow, with a $1 off coupon.


Left: Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Flat Iron Spray, Maybelline Expertwear Eyeshadow Singles in Nutmeg
Right: Dolly Wink No. 1 (Dolly Sweet) and No. 13 (Baby Girl), Dolly Wink Eyelash Case

I want to try out the lashes, but I don't have any reason to - next few weeks are filled with papers/exams >_< although I did put them up to my eye just to see, and the edges seem a bit poky to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment