Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Accidental Haircut

So...a couple of days ago I got pretty frustrated with my split ends/fried hair (the bottom part has been dyed 4 times) so I started trimming the damaged part. and kept trimming. and trimming. and then I looked in the mirror and realized how much hair I had really cut off! aargh. so much for trying to grow it out.

Before and after:


My hair hasn't been this short for years. Because it's naturally curly, the ends flip out all over the place, even if I flatiron them >__< I don't know what to do with hair this length! TIME TO INVEST IN A WIG. ;__; 

I texted K right after I cut it and was freaking out...turns out he couldn't even tell I had cut it =__=; which...ehh I don't know if it makes me feel better or worse haha.

I think I'm done with lightening my hair for now...I'll probably dye it back to black in a few weeks/months when the roots become obvious.

4 comments:

  1. Your hair still looks really nice, plus it'll grow back even better! It's best to have healthy hair, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you :) It *does* feel a lot nicer. I'm going to take better care of it this time!

      Delete
  2. i think it looks good on you. :)

    http://justinechantelleblog.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very pretty, it looks a lot healthier now :) Don't worry, it will grow back out :)

    ReplyDelete