Wednesday, May 8, 2013

like presents under a tree


Busy doing spring cleaning - getting rid of things I don't need, and organizing the things I'll be bringing for school in the fall. Picked up a matched set of pretty paper boxes at Michael's - usually they're pretty pricey, but this week they were on sale for 40% off, so the total was less than $15 including tax.


So pretty - like packages under the Christmas tree! Just looking at them makes me happy.



Anemone
Everyday makeup kit:  loose powder, BB cream, foundation, lip butter, concealer, and eyeliner.



Rosa
First-aid supplies!



Belle Fleur
All the makeup things I don't use on a daily basis, plus backups of my daily-use items.

The red Clinique bag has lipsticks, the pink/purple has false eyelashes/glue.


No comments:

Post a Comment